Small Business Resource Center
Access Salt Lake is the meeting point for a business ecosystem built to nurture growing companies.
- Leverage our connections to Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses, H/F Utah, the Small Business Administration, Women's Leadership Live, AccelerantBSP, SLC Angels, Park City Angels, and more.
- Attend free, weekly lunch-and-learns hosted by SLCircle, a Salt Lake business networking and education organization.
- Coworking with innovative startups working on all sorts of exciting projects.
Free Professional Office Hours
Several companies offer free consultations at Access Salt Lake to help you chart a course based on your unique business needs. Participants include:
- EVN Law: legal services, specializing in contracts, setting up companies, securities, estate planning, and real estate
- H/F Utah: venture funding, executive services
- Drage Wellness and Recreation: nutrition and personal trainer services
- Brian Khan: Morgan Stanley
- AccelerantBSP: a business solutions provider specializing in sales, support, administration, creative, data science, and leadership
Members of Access Salt Lake are involved in a wide variety of projects and organizations that are shaping Utah's future.
Enhance your productivity and workplace quality of life using research-based standards that are proven effective. We are currently upgrading our space based on the seven aspects of the WELL Building Standard: air, water, light, comfort, nutrition, fitness, and mind.
For more information, visit Pareto Performance.
The STEAM District
The redevelopment of Salt Lake's west side is underway, with plans for a new kind of community that embraces the tech sector, the arts, advances in transportation and smart city technology, while also supporting social causes.
Much of the discussion and planning for this "STEAM District" is centered at Access. If you want to be part of these exciting initiatives, join us at Access and we'll help you get plugged in.
For more information, visit Salt Lake STEAM.