Access Points Terms of Participation
- Participants must be at least 13 years of age.
- Any time you use the Access app or website for a points-related transaction, we may record your GPS coordinates for statistical, auditing, and fraud prevention purposes.
- We may share aggregate data about members' activities with Access Partner Businesses (no personally identifiable information will be shared).
- We may revoke points that, in our sole judgement, were obtained fraudulently. Repeat offenders may be banned from participation.
- We and our Partners may periodically offer benefits in exchange for Access Points. However, Access Points have no monetary value.
- We may alter or discontinue the program at any time. No compensation will be given for any unused points.
- If Access Points are exchanged for the products or services of a Partner Business, we are not responsible for whether their systems function properly, or for availability of their products and services. We will return any points exchanged if the Partner Business is unable or refuses to complete the exchange.
- We are not responsible for whether Access Partner Businesses end their participation.