Today, Access Salt Lake launched a new program designed to help you to succeed, have fun, and build connections with our business community. It's called Access Points.
You can earn Access Points by doing things like:
- Connecting with other members
- Answering questions about the people you connect with (you create your own questions about yourself, so you can use them to introduce yourself and spark conversation)
- Checking in at Access or an Access Partner location
- Attending educational and networking events at Access Salt Lake
- Completing your online profile
View the full list of ways to earn Access Points.
What can you do with your Access Points?
The main benefit of Access Points is the connections you'll build and the things you'll learn while earning them. But you can also earn a spot on our weekly and monthly leaderboards, earn badges for completing specific sets of actions, and exchange points with other members in return for whatever you want...as long as it's legal!
In the future, we'll add more uses of Access Points, such as exchanging them for merchandise, and benefits from Access Partner businesses.
The Access Points program is a fun way to get connected to the Salt Lake business community.
Hope to see you on the leaderboard soon!